I am excited and proud to announce that I have just officially launched an e-book for my freelance client (and fellow paleo/primal food blogger) Kathryn Kos of Primal Bliss Nutrition. I met her online about a year ago and have been working with her ever since on her website, newsletters, e-book etc.
Who was this e-book written for?
Well, anyone really! Kathryn wrote this e-book based on her son Joshua’s school lunches, but there is absolutely no reason why kids, teenagers, adults and seniors wouldn’t also enjoy and benefit from it too.
- Parents who want inspiration and ideas for healthy gluten free whole food lunches
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make healthy, balanced meals and snacks
Things you’ll find:
- Over 50 gluten free, healthy, real food lunch ideas and recipes
- Snack ideas and recipes for school and home
- How to ditch processed deli meats and replace with 100% grass-fed, organic, all beef hot dogs, bacon and ham
- Busting negative rumors about baby carrots
- Why bottled juices labeled ”healthy” are not so healthy
- Why drinking modern day store-bought cows milk might be harming your health
- How to feed your children with love
- Helpful links and resources
Check out the e-book page on her website where it is for sale for $15.99 (USD).